ONCE UPON A CRIME IN PADDINGTON
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: PADDO
ONCE UPON A CRIME IN PADDINGTONTour Info:
- 2.5 hour small group tour experience.
- Covering approximately 20 local stops.
- Exploring Paddington's back lanes, leafy streets, historic pubs, hidden houses, ruins, quarries, parks, court houses and secret cafes.
- Focussing on the true crime history and colourful characters of the notorious neighbourhood between the late 19th century and 1960s.
- Tour begins at Edgecliff Station and finishes at The Royal Hotel at Five Ways for an optional drink and chat.
Operating rain, hail or shine. Make sure to wear weather appropriate clothing.
Gift cards available.
Recommended for adults only.
Note: this tour deals with some traumatic true crime incidents including murders, suicide and crimes against children. Its content may not be appropriate for everyone. Fore more information please contact us.